Dear , Bali Visitors
Welcome to Paradise Island
Firstly, let me introduce myself… My name is I Wayan Bebas and most people just call me Wayan. With this web site offer you the opportunity to best plan your Balinese holiday with the use of my services as your own professional driver and guide.
The Bali Island is one of the great tourist destinations of the world, I will be able to assist you to make your holidays unforgettable
Just Come to Bali For your Great Hoildays and make Booking with us So we will pick you up at Bali International Airport (Ngurah Rai).and We display your name on the name board and welcome you with a warm greeting. We take care of your luggage, then drive you to your hotel. We are very happy to introduce the island of Bali and recommend a variety of tour activities for you, including beaches, culture, scenery, temples and mountains. Bali is the best island to visit in the world and there is a wealth of activities from sightseeing, island tours, adventure tours and water sports, together with other Bali attractions – art, ritual and performance..

Thank's so much to my clients....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MOHAMED and KELLY FROM FRANCE

MOHAMED and KELLY FROM FRANCE
Location: Dinner Seafood in Jimbaran Beach, Bali

It was my great pleasure to visit Bali and to experience the friendly, gentle character of  the people I encountered.  I am Mohamed and Kelly from France, semi-retired from my own company, and am accustomed to finding the next adventure on Earth.   Well, this I found in Bali --- an ultimate entrée to paradise.From the time I landed at Denpasar Airport until the day(a week later) I was driven off for my flight home, WAYAN  was there:  He was first...
 to greet me, and he was last to secure my departure.   My home base was set in Ubud, a beautiful and peaceful town away from the crowds of Kuta and Seminyak --- yet, near shopping, post office, lush forests, and the arts.  Except for one day I was given to meet with an exspatriot I knew long ago, WAYAN   was contracted by me to take me to places he wished for me to see and to places I already had in mind.  There is something for anyone at any age to enjoy from the many temples, the restaurants, to the skilled and meticulous artisans(wood carving, stone carving, painters, making of sarongs) and the young performing artists.   WAYAN  guided me in negotiating during purchases, too --- a valuable asset to have when uncertain of what latitude was possible.For the casual travel who is interested in a new destination with gracious people and spectacular beaches or for the person who is there to find business contacts and to do follow-ups, WAYAN  is my first and only choice for Bali Private Driver And Tours Guide Service .   To him, I say “Thank you” and Terima kasih banyak.   I would return again and again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Tour to Bali.. I will take care you there as well